Visitors Prohibited & Restricted Goods
1. Any controlled or illegal drugs or utensils is prohibited.
2. Obscene publications and articles are prohibited.
3. Any goods or items depicting or bearing any reference to ganja (marijuana) or the plant is prohibited.
4. Counterfeit coins and notes.
5. Instruments and appliances for gambling.
6. Unless they are transit goods, the export of Lobster, Conch or conch meat in any form is prohibited.
7. The import and export of Turtles, turtle meat and other turtle products are prohibited.
8. Firearms, Ammunition, Bullet proof Vest and Gun powder are prohibited unless accompanied by an import permit and license signed by the Commissioner of Police.
9. Bows, pellet guns, catapults or other manually operated weapons which are capable of projecting arrows or other missiles are prohibited unless accompanied by an import permit and license signed by the Commissioner of Police.
10. Spear guns, Hawaiian slings and parts etc. is prohibited.
11. Any other goods that are prohibited under any other law or that may be prescribed by the Governor in Cabinet from time to time.
1. Penalties for Smuggling or Engagement in smuggling of prohibited goods can, on summary conviction can be fined up to $6,000.00 and imprisoned for up to 5 years.
2. Under the Misuse of Drugs Law fines of up to $20,000.00 and imprisonment up to 15 years can be imposed.
3. Firearms and ammunition offences are liable to fines of $100,000.00 and imprisonment for 20 years